There are different reasons why someone would need to track an iPhone. In some cases, people misplace their mobile phones, or they get stolen. Likewise, some individuals want to track their children, partners, or spouses due to their suspicious activities. Thus, how to track a phone's location becomes very important.
In these scenarios, there is no other solution to finding your phone's location except for tracking it. The article has summarized 4 easy ways to track the target iPhone's location to save yourself from the extended struggle.
We will cover the following topics to get a better knowledge of tracking iPhone location by phone number:
- How to Track an iPhone by Phone Number Online
- How to Spy on iPhone with Just the Number
- How to Track an iPhone Using Find My Feature
- How to Track an iPhone with Google Maps
How to Track an iPhone by Phone Number Online
RealPeopleSearch is a tracking application that helps people find their target's location along with other details. The service finds the target's information through his name, phone number, residential address, and email address.
By searching with this lookup application, you can get plenty of data about the searched person. It includes his complete identity, city, location, social media profiles, criminal records, and potential relatives.
The service has a big database that has records of nearly everyone living in the state. It is connected with different national records, court data, and public search engines. Therefore, it displays accurate and credible information.
Here, we will identify how to track an iPhone by phone number with RealPeopleSearch:
Step 1: Access Lookup Tool
Visit the homepage of RealPeopleSearch to find the ‘Phone Lookup’ tool in the options.
Step 2: Provide Phone Number to Search
Add in the phone number across the provided space and tap ‘Start Search.’
Step 3: View Details of Search
You will have to wait for a while to let RealPeopleSearch look across its databases. The iPhone number and its details, including the location, would be provided to the user.
- How to Spy on iPhone with Just the Number
Spyic is a location tracking application that helps in monitoring the target person without him knowing. This app secretly spies on the individual and finds hidden information about him. It includes the target’s location, messages, call log, social media applications, and website history.
The application tracks the location of the target via GPS or Wi-Fi. You can detect both past and current movements of the person on the map.
Moreover, it has the geofencing feature that helps in locating fences across some areas. So, whenever the target person moves around that area, the application will notify the user.
Here, we will acknowledge how one can spy on iPhone with just the number by using Spyic.
- Step 1: Create an Account on Spyic
- Firstly, you are required to create an account on the Spyic website. Sign up through the present link on the homepage. Now, avail of the subscription plan according to your need for tracking an iPhone by number.
- Step 2: Provide the iCloud Credentials of your Target
- You don't need to install the app on the target phone. However, it is required to provide the iCloud credential of your target individual. Spyic will verify the given credentials within a few minutes, and then it will synchronize the data.
- Step 3: Access the Location of the Target iPhone
- After the procedure is accomplished, click on the “Start” button. The complete iPhone information would be available. Locate the “Location” feature and access the target’s location quickly.
How to Track an iPhone Using Find My Feature
Find My app is nearly a collective solution that helps you in locating the device. It has various features. You can locate a lost device, find compatible devices, and discover lost friends with it.
It also has a separation alert feature that gives alert notifications when you leave your phone somewhere distant. You can also share and find the location of devices without any SIM or internet connection.
Moreover, if you don’t want to be located offline, go to the settings and disable the offline finding.
Now, let's recognize how one can track an iPhone with the Find My iPhone feature:
- Open the official website of Find My App in your browser. Log in to your iCloud account using your credentials.
- Tap on the “All Devices” option at the topmost corner of the page.
- Now, click on the entry of the target iPhone in the dropdown menu and track the location.
How to Track an iPhone with Google Maps
Google Maps is a web-based service provided by Google. It provides extensive information about geographical places, areas, and sites situated in any corner of the world. With Google Maps, it is easy to reach any location you don't know.
You can also track any person from Google Maps if you know their location. The service offers satellite and aerial views of different areas. It also allows the users to observe and navigate through street images of different regions in the world.
Now, we will understand the process of tracking an iPhone through Google Maps:
- Open Google Maps and click on your account located at the top right side of the screen. A menu will appear. Tap on the “Location Sharing” option.
- If you share the location for the first time, click on the "Share Location" on the Stay connected screen. If it is not the first time, click the "New Share".
- You have to choose the person you want to share the location with. Moreover, provide the duration of shared location. After this setting, click on the "Share".
- Once the location is shared, open Google Maps on the device you have shared the location with.
- Tap on the account avatar and click the “Location Sharing” in the pop-up menu.
- At the bottom of the screen, there will be a list of people sharing the location with your device. Click on the target’s avatar and observe his accurate location. You can also zoom the map to gain a street view.
The article has concluded 4 efficient ways of how to track an iPhone and its location. You can perform a lookup search with a reverse lookup tool such as RealPeopleSearch. The other way of detecting one’s location is through a spy app.
Spyic helps to trace the target’s location along with other spying information of the iPhone. The Find My app and Google Maps are also essential ways of detecting the target iPhone's location.
With the help of the explained procedure, the readers will surely understand how to do iPhone tracking by phone number.