Do you also want to trace a phone or a person but don’t know how to do it? Don't bother.
The article has got you covered. Many people think of "how can I track a phone for free." There can be many reasons behind this curiosity.
A spouse might be worried about his partner's suspicious activities. Parents also become curious to know about their children's company and location. Moreover, one might have lost his phone and looking for a solution to track it.
For all these scenarios, the article will introduce multiple convenient ways of how to track a cell phone.
For this concern, we will cover the following aspects to get a better knowledge on this matter:
- How to Track Someone by Cell Phone Number without them Knowing?
- How to Track a Cell Phone Location without Them Knowing?
- How to Track a Cell Phone Location without Installing Software?
- How to Find an iPhone Location via Find My Feature?
- How to Track Android Phone Location Using Google Find My Device?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Track Someone by Cell Phone Number without them Knowing?
RealPeopleSearch is the finest reverse phone lookup service that helps track people's location with their phone numbers. The application provides up-to-date information and in-depth target reports.
As inaccurate information about a person is irrelevant and misleading, the application only gives accurate results. RealPeopleSearch has innovative options for its user base. One can contact customer service to remove his information from the software.
Moreover, it has an advanced filtering option that separates irrelevant profiles from the search results. So, the user can get specific results about his target without his time. With RealPeopleSearch, you can fetch more than your target’s location.
The app provides the target's identity, age, criminal records, social media activity, and potential relatives. Abide by the following guide to trace your target's location with RealPeopleSearch:
- Step 1: Provide the Phone Number
- Select the “Phone Lookup” service to locate your target person. Type your target’s valid phone number and press the “Start Search” button.
- Step 2: Wait for Results
- RealPeopleSearch will take some time to provide you with appropriate results that match the phone number.
- Step 3: Access your Target’s Report
- The last step requires you to tap on the person’s profile and access their information.
How to Track a Cell Phone Location without Them Knowing
Spyic is a tracking application and an easy approach to find location of phone. One can find the target android phone’s location without the target identifying his tracking. The spy software has various features that help in monitoring the target person.
The "Location Tracking" feature traces the target's current and past whereabouts via GPS and Wi-Fi location. The application lets the user recognize the addresses and street view. One can find his target's movements with the timestamps.
The Android solution of the Spyic has a stealth mode. It hides the application’s icon after its installation on the target Android phone.
For tracking an Android phone, you don't have to root the device for bypassing the barriers for end-users. The application's features work without this condition.
Here, we will acknowledge the set-up procedure of Spyic on the Android device:
- You need to sign up on Spyic and get a subscription plan that best suits you.
- Abide by the easy and basic setup wizard to set up the application on the target Android phone.
- Now, you have to access the target phone and install Spyic on it. After getting installed on the device, Spyic's stealth mode hides the app's icon from the phone's display screen.
- Now, wait for a few minutes until the data gets synchronized. Tap on the “Start Button” and proceed to the “Location Tracking” feature of Spyic. Monitor your target’s movement to trace his exact location without his knowledge.
How to Track a Cell Phone Location without Installing Software
With Spyic, one can trace an iOS device and get the target's exact location without him knowing it. You don't have to jailbreak the target iOS device to access it.
Jailbreaking damages the phone warranty and leaves the device vulnerable to viruses. Therefore, Spyic does not let the target device go through this process. The application traces the target’s location through GPS and Wi-Fi.
It also shows the SIM card details, i.e., IMEI number and target's network-based information. Moreover, Spyic has a geofence alert feature to track the target's visits to a specific location.
This feature allows you to create boundaries around a target place. Whenever the individual visits that place, you will be notified on the control panel.
With the following steps, you will learn how to track a cell phone location without installing software:
- As a first step, you are required to create an account on Spyic and purchase the most-suited subscription plan.
- After subscribing to Spyic's plan, you will receive an email at your provided email address. Click on the "Start Monitoring" and enter the Control Panel.
- Select the name of the target phone, i.e., "iOS (iCloud)." Now, provide your target's iCloud ID and password and select the target iPhone.
- After finishing these steps, you are ready to track your target’s live location without him knowing. Click on the “Start” button and find the “Location Tracking” tab. Click on it and monitor your target vigilantly.
How to Find an iPhone Location via Find My Feature
‘Find My’ application has many approaches to detect the iPhone's location. If you have misplaced your iPhone or someone has stolen it, the Find My application can access its location. However, those target iPhone devices should have enabled the “Find My iPhone” option.
With the Find My application, you can locate your friends, family, and everyone with their iPhone location. It allows people to share their location with people even if they haven't shared their location with the user.
The Find My feature of this software can also detect any device if it has no internet connection. It implies that our iOS devices are beyond accessible and trackable with the Find My feature.
Now, let’s understand how to track a cell phone location with Find My feature:
- Enable the “Find My iPhone” feature on your iPhone by going to the "Settings." Tap the first option where the Apple ID is written.
- Reach the “iCloud” option and allow the “Find My iPhone” feature.
- Now, open the "Find My iPhone" website on the Internet. If required, log in to your iCloud account using the Apple ID.
- Tap the “All Devices” option at the topmost of the page.
- Step 5: A dropdown menu will appear. Click the entry for your iPhone device there.
How to Track Android Phone Location Using Google Find My Device
With Google Find My Device feature, you can locate your lost Android device easily. If the target phone is not connected to the internet, the feature finds its last known location. It provides a brief idea of its current location.
Its indoor map locator helps find a phone location in buildings like workplaces, malls, and schools. If your lost phone was silent, you can turn it to full volume and call on it. When the target phone rings, you will be able to trace its location.
Here, we will identify the procedure to trace your Android phone with Google Find My Device:
- Head over to the Play Store application on any Android device. Type “Find My Device” in the search bar and install after finding it.
- Make sure you have enabled "Find My Device" in Settings on the Android phone.
- Now, open the application and enter the Google credentials of the device you need to trace. There will be a list of all the devices that have been associated with the provided Google account. Click on your target device.
- You will get a Google Map showing the target phone's location. Zoom in to see the geographical region and in-depth street view.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it possible to track a cell phone without using a data connection?
Yes, you can track both Android and iOS phones without having a data connection. There are mapping apps used for this purpose.
This is because your phone uses an Assisted GPS when it has a data Wi-Fi or data connection. The device can be properly tracked with the help of Assisted GPS.
2. Can I find the location of a turned-off cell phone?
Finding the location of a turned-off phone can be challenging because a turned-off phone does not communicate with close mobile towers. The location can be traced by switching the phone on by calling the service providers or Google services.
3. Can someone's phone be tracked by using Google Maps?
You can track a lost phone by using Google Maps and the 'Find My Device' app. However, it would be best if you had the application installed on that phone first. Log in to the Google account that is linked to that phone using another device and access 'Your Timeline' option.
The article has finished a complete guide on how to track a cell phone. RealPeopleSearch is the best way to discover your target's location along with other information.
Moreover, Spyic also spies on the individual’s location via Location Tracking, SIM Tracking, and Geofence alert feature. One can also detect his iPhone and Android phones with “Find My iPhone'' and “Google Find My Device," respectively.
By reading the article, anyone can learn several useful ways of how to track a phone without them knowing.