Do you have a friend you lost touch with? Or a relative that you want to surprise? If yes, you might be wondering how to find out where someone lives. According to research, an average person knows and is acquainted with 470 people throughout his life. Keeping track of that many addresses is impossible, that is why people often lose or forget them. With this informative article, you can learn 4 simple ways to find out where someone lives.
In the age of technology, it is not too hard to find where people live. Many people share personal information on social media, while others can be tracked using their phone numbers.
If you want to send a present, a letter, or surprise someone in person, and are having a hard time finding their address, you can use the following techniques to find out where someone lives:
- Find Where Someone Lives Using RealPeopleSearch
- Use Social Media Platforms
- Use Google Search
- Ask a Mutual Acquaintance
Find Where Someone Lives Using RealPeopleSearch
If you want to find where someone lives quickly, then you can use an online tool like RealPeopleSearch. The extensive database searches through public record sources using high-speed computing.
The best part about using RealPeopleSearch is that it gives you complete privacy. None of your searches are saved by RealPeopleSearch, so you can search for multiple people without worry.
Find Out Someone’s Address with Just a Name
The Address Lookup tool by RealPeopleSearch can give you the following information:
- Current and Past Addresses
- Landline Numbers
- Financial Records
- Business Details
- Social Media Profiles
Here’s how you can use RealPeopleSearch to find where someone lives:
- Step 1: Enter the Details
- Go to RealPeopleSearch.com and click on the Address Lookup Tool tab. Type in the first name, last name, and city of the person you are looking for. Click on ‘Start Search’ and wait for the tool to search for their identity.
- Step 2: Filter the Results
- Once you receive the initial search results, you can remove irrelevant profiles to make your search accurate. When you find the right profile, click on the ‘Access Report’ button to view a detailed report including their address.
- Step 3: Make the Payment and Download Report
- You will be redirected to a page that asks for your email address. Once you enter it, you will be prompted to complete the payment procedure to download the report. Then, you can click on ‘View My Report’ to find out where someone lives.
Find Where Someone Lives with Phone Number
If you have someone’s phone number and want to know where they live, you can use the Reverse Phone Lookup tool by RealPeopleSearch. By entering anyone’s phone number into the search bar, you can access details such as:
- Person’s Identity
- Alternate Phone Numbers
- Email Address
- Social Media Profiles
Here’s how to find where someone lives with phone number:
- Step 1: Enter the Phone Number
- Go to RealPeopleSearch.com and navigate to the Reverse Phone Lookup tab. Enter the phone number in the search bar and click on ‘Start Search’.
- Step 2: View and Filter Results
- Within a few minutes, RealPeopleSearch will give you a list of public details associated with that specific phone number. If you get multiple results, then you can view profile details to filter any irrelevant profiles.
- Step 3: View the Report
- When you find the target profile, click on ‘Access Report.’ This will redirect you to enter your email address and make the payment. Once complete, you can click on ‘View My Report’ to find the address you are looking for.
When you find the target profile, click on ‘Access Report.’ This will redirect you to enter your email address and make the payment. Once complete, you can click on ‘View My Report’ to find the address you are looking for.
Use Social Media Platforms
You can use sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to find where someone lives. Most people use location services for social media which helps them post location pins on their profile.
Facebook can give you information such as their city of residence, educational institute, or corporate firm. Instagram can tell you about places people regularly visit, such as restaurants or amusement parks.
If you know where someone works, you can use LinkedIn to search for their address. Many people post their resumes on LinkedIn that include their current mailing address.
Use Google Search
You can figure out where someone lives by doing a simple Google search. All you need to do is search for their name in quotation marks, such as "Emily Browne."
To make your Google search more accurate, you might need to add some more information. If you know the person’s current city or employer, you can add that after their name outside the quotation marks.
Adding the person’s phone number can also make your search more accurate. Type the phone number in a standard 123-456-7890 format in the search bar after the name. Google will be able to tell you their name and mailing address if the number is registered on the national directory.
Ask a Mutual Acquaintance
When all else fails, you can still figure out where someone lives by asking someone else. If you have a mutual acquaintance or know someone who lives in their area, you can talk to them.
While people might be reluctant to provide someone's exact address, they can still help you. You can ask them to visit the person’s house with you or tell them why you need their address. A mutual acquaintance can also help you narrow down the search to the person’s current area or street number.
Finding out where someone lives is not a difficult task. This article outlined four different ways through which you can find someone’s address using RealPeopleSearch.
While there are other methods, we recommend using RealPeopleSearch for its authentic services. The extensive database gives you a list of results where you can find accurate information about anyone. Not only does RealPeopleSearch help you find where someone lives, but also their contact details.